TOURIST VISAGranted by the competent authority to the foreigner who wishes to visit the Sultanate for tourism, in order to authorize the holder to enter and stay in the country for a period of one month maybe extended for a similar period, as follows:
- Valid for use within six months from the date of issuance
- Valid for staying in the country for a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of entry
- Number of trips: one trip only
- May be extended for a similar period
- Fees: (20) Omani Riyals
- Fine: Upon expiration of the visa (10) ten Riyals for each day of delay
- If the validity of the visa is for (10) days, the fees will be (RO5). It can also be extended to similar periods at the same charge per period
- From all representations of the Sultanate of abroad without local sponsorship
- All the legal entries
- From the Directorate General of Passports and Residence or any branch thereof at the regional police commands
- Submission of electronic application form by a local sponsor, under his responsibility (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for a tourist)
Issuing this type of visa Department of Passports and Residence, or one of its branches in region areas at the request of a local sponsor, (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for the same) and in the following manner:
- Submission of electronic visa application form local sponsor, under the responsibility of (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for tourism).
- Enclose a letter from the sponsor a foreigner sponsorship application guarantor or approved by the sponsor or the authorized signature and sealed with the seal of the institution.
- Enclose copy of valid commercial registration and chamber of commerce certificate and a copy of signature authorization.
- Enclose copy of the foreigner passport and should be valid not less than six months.
- Two photographs (4 x 6) cm.