In line with the Digital Oman Society and e-Government national strategy and to enable e-government transformation plan, the Ministry of Tourism has paid special attention to the use of information technology and systems to provide services to users electronically.Where the Ministry took into account the ability of these advance technologies to keep up with the rapid changes and the big shift towards the provision of high quality services in innovative ways procedurally and electronically away from the traditional pattern, with the aim of facilitating the procedures and speed up transactions to investors. You can perform transactions online through our e-Services link below:
1. OmanunaAn introductory video about Omanuna
2. About oman.omThe oman.om portal is the gateway to services and information from the government in the Sultanate of Oman. Through our portal you will have access to services you can use electronically or you will find information about where and how to get other services, such as SMS services or forms you can download. This portal has been designed with you the user and your need in mind and navigating this portal is made easier based on your profile and needs.
The portal has been designed with the users' needs in mind. Navigating the portal, individuals can find information and services in user-centric packages integrating public services across different government agencies.
3. Portal administrationThe portal is hosted by the Information Technology Authority of Oman (ITA). ITA also owns all contents on this portal and has full intellectual property rights. If you want to copy and use any of the contents, you must get our explicit permission. For more details on ITA and its projects, visit www.ita.gov.om or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. ITA Vision & MissionITA built this portal as part of our vision to transform the Sultanate of Oman into a sustainable Knowledge Society. We're using Information and Communication Technologies to enhance government services, enrich businesses and empower individuals.
- Streamlining Government services to individuals and businesses.
- Enabling knowledge-based industries.
- Providing information on employment for Omani youth.
- Enabling better healthcare.
- Improving educational opportunities.
- Enhancing social development.
- Complementing Oman's Economic Vision 2020.
- Making Oman a more attractive destination for foreign investment.
5. Portal VisionWe envision the people and businesses in Oman to be able to seamlessly access all Omani government information and services, and participate with the Omani government through our common gateway.
6. Portal MissionOur aim is to empower the people and business in Oman by delivering information and services through a common gateway. We will do this by:
- Offering multiple channels, which are convenient and comfortable to use, and at affordable cost
- Structuring access to our services and information based on 'life events', 'personas' and topics
- Integrating all electronic services offered by the government
- Constantly upgrading the ease of access to services and information, so adoption within the community is ensured.
7. Benefits of using this portalEveryone can freely access the portal. We offer the following benefits:
- A singly entry point to government services, at any time, from anywhere
- A secure, integrated delivery of services at your convenience
- Transparent processes that ensures your trust
- A common look and feel giving you a standardized way of getting to your government services and seeing government information
- A common gateway for all government entities to provide their services electronically
- An integrated connection between the various Government systems and services